The second major update for Barotrauma is now live. Find the changelog in full here, also included in the game folder in a file called "changelog.txt". You can also take a look at this blog we posted last week. As always, please be sure to update your servers!
This update centers on new content, such as monsters, character customization, new traitor missions and one new submarine. It also brings a number of other improvements. Here’s a summary of the most important changes:
- New monsters: Hammerhead Matriarch, Hammerhead Spawns, Mudraptor Egg
- Six new traitor missions
- Several new character customization options: appearance, job gear variants.
- New submarine: the Kastrull
- New signal components: wire your subs in new and intricate ways!
Server browser and server lobby improvements:
- Find suitable servers more easily – several new features
- Server lobby visual overhaul
- Server lobby gameplay improvements: character customization, job selection, submarine preview, more accessible server settings
Electrical system overhaul:
- Power distribution logic reworked to remove several issues with complex systems
- Considerably better optimized for complex systems
Job system overhaul:
- More balanced job distribution.
Together with the update, we’re introducing “The Europan – Barotrauma Supporter Pack”. Read more on the DLC’s store page about what you will find inside!