Tonight's build includes some tweaks to the combat system.
- Adjusted the rate at which monsters attack. I modified this a bit ago but wanted to update it again. Monsters were too often dying before performing a single attack. So with these changes, they're a bit more likely to attack now. Also a monster that is on his own will also attack a bit more often than previous.
- Mages will now correctly be knocked back a bit when hit. They were actually set to move when hit, but they were moving in the direction opposite your facing. So most of the time, if you were behind the mage, they'd simply bump into you and not move. This is the reason you'd find yourself walking into a mage spell when attacking. Mages now move in the direction of your attack, so that should no longer happen.
- Made some slight adjustments to monster hit points.
- Did some back-end work to allow adding monster Brutes back into the game. This will help add some variety to monster melee attacks.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the character to get stuck after performing the second attack in the main attack combo.
-Jonathan "Calandryll" Hanna
- My Twitter: https://twitter.com/SuperSixStudios
- Discord Channel: discord.gg/8326Jef