Updates to improve PvE combat cameras in Campaign mode,
New Movement options, Weapon mechanics fixes,
And a new map to as a sneak peek at the upcoming space battles.
Updated: New Map - Astral Void.
Updated: Missile launch vectors. Tracking and lifetimes are unchanged.
Updated: Space and Sky maps now have more leveled floors.
Fixed: Camera mouse control sometimes not responding.
Updated: Added Idle and Wakeup states to Perfect Dodge conditions.
Updated: Reduced Perfect Dodge detection range.
Updated: Hit Counter now shows Missed melee attacks.
Updated: Hit Counter now shows Blocked attacks and reduced damage.
Fixed: Star Gauntlet level 3 collider size.
Fixed: Dominus level 3 collider refresh issues.
- Not being able to hit the same target more than twice.
- Not refreshing across match rounds.
Updated: Quick Boost Option Only - New Boost Jump
- Using the Boost button while grounded with any direction will have a short jump at startup.
Updated: New Quick Dodge Option
- Separated from Quick Boost.
- Double tapping movement then releasing keys/direction now directly activates Dodge
Updated: Cruise Flight movement
- Unlocked Camera - Now has Free Movement, indepenent of Camera direction.
- Soft-Lock - Now has Free Movement, not toward the Target.
- Hard-Lock - Now has controlled Horizontal movement while moving toward the Target.
Updated: Lock Toggles
- Toggle Type - Mouse 3, Analog R3
- Switches between Soft-Lock and Hard-Lock types.
- Toggle State - V, Dpad Down
- Switches between Lock On or Off.
Updated: Adjusted Unlocked and Softlocked camera offsets and rotations.
Updated: Added minimum range to target auto-switching.
Fixed: Hit lag will no longer interrupt while Hyperarmor is active.
Fixed: Afterimages not displaying the correct duration of i-frames.
- This did NOT change the duration of i-frames (remains at 0.25s), just visual issues.