The SteamVR beta has been updated with the following changes.
If you encounter issues with this update, please post in the SteamVR Bug Report forum. If possible, please include a system report to aid in tracking down your issue. Replies to this post are not tracked for bug reporting purposes. Please use the forum linked above to report issues.
- Base Station 2.0 Wireless Update Improvements. Multiple sequential failures from unreliable connections (commonly due to weak signal, out of range, host USB) that may result in corrupted packets (and the Base does not get power cycled, onscreen instructions may request this to reset communications to the Base), now flush progress and restart the update. Vive Pro Base Stations 2.0 experiencing update issues are more susceptible to poor signal connections when they are far away from the Link Box or the Link Box is situated under a desk or other furniture that may be shielding the Link Box.
- Fixed a vrwebhelper crash that could make the dashboard disappear.
- Fixed the pairing UI window content not showing up the first time it was opened.
- Fixed a few behaviour quirks in vrwebhelper's desktop windows.
- Fixed an issue where controllers may stop tracking too quickly when hidden from view.