We are releasing a small patch today to address a number of bugs and unintended item effects. We have also made a few adjustments to stranger prices based on player feedback. Enjoy!
- Added keybind support for board panning (DVORAK users rejoice)
- Hungry Plant feeding requirement changed from [4-10] to [3-8] items
- Mercenary price changed from [2-6] to [1-5] coins
- Waterboy price changed from [1-4] to [1-3] coins
- Blacksmith price changed from [10-20] to [10-25] coins
- Elder price changed from [7-15] to [7-18] coins
- Fixed buggy interaction when an orb blew up before monsters spawned into a stage
- Fixed bug that allowed Thornseeker to work on revealed cells
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the Bazaar if you tried to trade an item you no longer had
- Fixed a crash that occurred when game tried to distribute Banked XP outside of a quest, e.g. Crafting achievement
- Fixed an issue with certain Hero Trial effects evaluating cells too early, which led to inaccurate cell values in rare circumstances
- Pressing backspace on a popup will no longer softlock the game
- "Pre-enter-stage" items will no longer trigger when reloading a stage
- Speculative fix for a crash that occurred when retrieving invalid data from Steam Cloud
We are still investigating two major issues:
- There have been a few reports of Steam Cloud and Google Play Services not syncing profile data correctly. If you have recently used the cloud save feature on either platform, please let us know whether it worked for you. This is our top priority right now.
- DemonCrawl crashes without error on large stages and/or stages with very few monsters. We have investigated this and determined that it's caused by GameMaker's relatively poor handling of recursive functions. The interesting thing is that such stages can be played when building DemonCrawl with GameMaker's VM interpreter, but not with YYC. This is a little surprising to us because YYC allows the game to run better in nearly every other way. We'll see what we can do to get around this problem.