Build 0.967 - Quest Update Part 2 and Season update Part 1
I've been quite busy as of late but finally pushed out this update!
this update includes the following;
- Bug fixes for Quest Update Part 1
- Fixed crash on enemy attack in second dungeon.
- Fixed bug that would prevent day/night cycle from continuing.
- Added different tilesets for each stage of The Red Moon
- Redesigned how fast/slow mining is, as well as chances of getting ore.
Of course as this update was started quite some time ago, then continued a lot later, there is quite a bit of things left unfinished. The Quest system will undergo a Update Part 3 to finish it off in the coming months as I had to redo a lot of things that went wrong.
With that being said, I did push part 1 of the seasons update out early, and with that i will focus on a visual overhaul after the quest system is fully integrated.
So what's next?
- Quest Update Part 3.
- Season Update Part 2.
- More Bug Fixes.
- Re-Balancing of Weapons and Enemy Damage.
- Continuation of Visual Overhaul.
- Character Portrait art integration
- Redesign of Character sprites
- Integrating NSFW content/scenes
- Enabling Endgame content
- Transition from Early Access to Full Release.
This list is in prioritized order,
The development cycle will be at least 1 update per month or 2 as I do have work taking up quite a lot of my time and this is a solo project.
Thanks you for your patience and supporting the game <3