Version Number: 0.8.10
The big thing this week is the introduction of a new intent system. We never really wanted to show intent so plainly like we do, but we understand why an intent system is needed. So we wanted to create our own variation of an intent system that is more inline with how we envisioned the game as well as help build the world that the players play in.
So we have added specific text to each monster card. At the start of each player turn the enemy will say something that directly correlates to the card they will play next. We are attempting to make it a little obvious on if they will attack or defend with these sayings, as well as give some kind of indication of status effects.
There is still a sense of exploration/learning with this system as you will need to learn what saying each card has, but we hope there is enough indication on the cards to at least get a feel for what they will do next.
We are leaving the current intent system turned on while we test this out, but we want to hear from you guys about this new system. So please do let us know your thoughts on it.
This system is currently built for the first 4 levels of enemies, we are working on the 5th, the undead, event enemies and the bosses through out this week and will be putting up patches as we get through them. We wanted to get an early version out there to get thoughts.
- Implementing the start of new intent system for the first 4 levels of enemies
- Updated Gremlin power to trigger more often
- Increased odds to gain more than nothing in A Strange Alter event
- Upgrading health in cities now heals you 40 instead of 30
- Fixed an issue with Poisoner power not playing
- Small tweaks to the info screen to make it less cluttered
- Fixed an issue in initiate where the Lost continues to get stronger after continuing
- Temples curse removal, small donation and large donation are now one time use each