- Added 'Use compact UI' option to Global Settings. (Shows a smaller UI when on the home page)
- Added grip-based window resizing. (Disabled by default to avoid accidental use, enable in Global Settings)
- Added locations where windows can be dropped to attach them to hands. (No more menus needed, wooo!)
- Increased delay from pressing grip to picking up a window to help avoid accidentally picking up windows.
- Windows can now only be moved when one grip is pressed to help avoid accidentally picking up windows.
- Switched places of 'Smaller' and 'Larger' buttons in Window Settings to be more natural.
- Fixed mis-translated word for 'Finnish' on the desktop UI.
- Updated window capture asset. (Should help fix maximised window issues, issues with capturing UWP apps, and some issues with different DPI scaling on different monitors)
Hopefully, this will help existing users enjoy the new UI more! :)
If you continue to have issues with the new UI please let me know and I'll work through them with you and see what I can do improve the experience for you!