- New rooms preview during preparation! You can now mouse over rooms to check the monsters and traps available in the next rooms or which ones have already been placed in the dungeon.
- Players can now go back to the previous room during dungeons to change the monsters or trap placed in the previous rooms.
- 2 new monsters: Dark Magus and Fire Elemental!
- Halloween event has ended. Pumpkin head skeletons got their head back and dungeons decorations has been removed and put away for next year.
- Schedule scene background is now displaying the last dungeon environment the player has been defending.
- UI for effects displayed during fights has been revamped to be able to display up to 8 effects at the same time on fighters.
- Effects duration are now displayed with a color to better distinguish Bonuses and Penalties.
- Fighters turn order has been improved to be loaded before being shown on the screen.
- Added a visual quality option in the Settings.
- Added sounds for the Elementalist.
- Hoplite’s passive icons in his fighter tooltip are now highlighted or grayed out to better distinguish in which stance he is.
- Added a visual FX on the Hoplite to better distinguish in which stance he is.
- Added a visual FX on master’s Life bar in Schedule scene when healed or damaged during tasks.
- A lot of improvements have been done for clickable elements sounds.
- Several improvements have been made to some attacks, skills and projectiles visual FX.
- All heroes’ skills have been reworded to make them clearer.
- Elementalist class's attack will now only jump once to the next monster if the target is killed.
- Elementalist class's skill will now be used on the monster with the lowest Ice Resistance instead of the first monster.
- Assassin class's skill has been changed to 8 stacks of Poison applied to the monster with the highest Life instead of 50% instant damage dealt.
- Ice Mage’s Power has been reduced from 70 to 60.
- Ice Mage’s Slowed stacks applied by her attack have been reduced from 3 to 2.
- Morale dealt by attacks are now scaled on monsters’ Power.
- Orc’s level 3 Frenzy attack is now dealing 50% increased damage to heroes affected by Bleeding instead of applying Vulnerable to self. Frenzy’s Power scaling ratio has been reduced from 1.5 to 1 accordingly.
- Goblin’s base speed has been increased from 110 to 120.
- Goblin’s level 3 passive is now applying an additional effect stack if the target is not affected by this effect instead of dealing 100% more damage on targets that had not taken any damage.
- A lot of balancing has been made to the monsters stats and attacks upgrades when leveling them up.
- Terrified effect is no longer increasing Morale taken from effects such as Demoralised. It is now only doubling Morale taken from attacks and traps.
- Armor and Resistance reductions from Broken Armor, Fire Weakness, Ice Weakness, Nature Weakness and Air Weakness effects has been reduced from 50% to 40%.
- Gold gained from plunders, trip missions and events where monsters or traps were involved have been balanced correctly and are now also tied to the monster(s) level. Plunders were in a right spot, but events and trip missions rewards have been changed accordingly.
- Fixed an issue causing players to experience a black screen when loading a run in progress that had been started before the addition of a new class of hero.
- Fixed an issue causing the game to hang after the Elementalist attack or skill was used under specific conditions.
- Fixed an issue with the Lost Adventurer Event displaying the wrong Tears gain on the “Scare” choice button.
- Fixed an issue with Show No Mercy’s spell description displaying wrong information.
- Fixed an issue where the Flame Eater’s Spontaneous Combustion attack would grant the player more Blood than intended if the Burn damage of the remaining stacks was dealing overkill damage to the hero.
- Fixed an issue on the reward screen where hovering the far right element could result in the tooltip from the trap in the room to be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the Master’s Intimidation Spell was applying Terrified before dealing Morale to heroes.