- If Chapter Select was chosen before playing the game for the first time, the menu disappeared and the game had to be killed to return to Windows/macOS.
- The Chapter Select menu item is now never greyed out, as a message is displayed if you try to run the game before you've finished it.
- Various minor bug fixes related to the Home screen UI (colours, highlighting, etc).
- Fixed a minor bug where "Hart residence - exterior" was being displayed on the first loading screen (instead of "Hart Estate").
- Please feel free to report issues via Send Diagnostics (in the game's menu), or send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or a Steam chat request.
- If you like the game, please consider writing a review - it really helps. :)
- Watch out for a new code on social media soon (to unlock more stuff for Lux).
- Hey Jess, I don't have a Win 7 machine or VM set up, so I can't easily test it. If you can send me an error report or a log showing the error though, I can try and work out why it's not working. The game is only officially supported on Win 10 though at the moment but I'll do my best to try to resolve it. And yes, that pic in the Hart house is the real Tahiti. :)