we are pushing 3 patches with this update! I hope it will fix the main problems with the gameplay. The update should be live in about 20 minutes.
With this update, we are also implementing the Portuguese language, so if you will find any misspellings or problems, feel free to post all suggestions on the Steam forum.
Windows 7/8 crashes
We are still trying to find the solution for Windows 8.1 (and W7) users, that can't launch the game. If you want to help us - please send to firstname.lastname@example.org this details:
Acquiring crash details:
- Paste %AppData%..\Local\Temp\Moonlit\DeadliestCatch into File Explorer
- Include all files inside this folder in Your report
Acquiring PC specification
- Press Windows and R keys to open the Run window
- Type dxdiag in the Open: field and press Enter key or click OK
- Click Save All Information... (bottom-right corner, next to Exit button) and choose a path for the generated DxDiag file
- Include this file in Your report
- fixed crewman being locked after the tutorial
- localization improvements
- fixed visual error with launcher hooks
- tooltip panel moved away from controls panel
- fixed bug with disappearing crabs
- UI improvements
- fixed crabs highlights
- tutorial secured against throwing items overboard
- added the Portuguese language
Rafał - COO in Ultimate Games S.A.