Finally it's time for a new patch, and it's a good one! Here are some highlights and the actual patch notes too.
- We pushed the ultrawide / all resolution support to the main branch now! After some minor bugs and feedback we are confident that it should work for everyone now. We hope you enjoy!
- We've done lots of small optimizations to reduce stuttering and improve framerate, but moreover, we've finally pulled apart the graphic settings so that you can tweak things to your liking. We've seen massive performance gains on especially lower end machines when using these new settings in different combinations.
- New achievements! Go check them out. If you should already have gotten one of them, it should unlock automatically.
- New much-requested entries in the Glossary to better explain some resources and items, such as Droolica, the Outfindings (and what they do / how to use them), and role tokens.
Full Patch Notes
- Initial performance pass to attempt to reduce stutters while playing the game.
- Fixed game saving during transitions from interiors to the open-world where the player would end up outside with nothing loaded
- Fixed Lumiconda Tooth item checkpoint in the Ancient Stables, where the game would autosave prior to collecting the item
- Fixed various visual glitches in the Ancient Stables
- Fixed some incorrect language strings
- [Steam] Added 5 new achievements.
- Added more granular graphical options in the settings menu.
- Added ultrawide support
- Added a persistent note in front of the Vaults, reminding the players that the villages are ever changing
- Added glossary entries for - Outfindings, Role Tokens, Droolica
We'll continue to do some fixes, tweaks and optimizations as we go along. If you see any bugs, please report them and we'll get on them. Thanks so much for your patience and for playing!
We're also super happy to announce that the soundtrack has been wrapped up and is almost ready for release!
Until next time!