I plan to keep at a twice-daily patch schedule until the feedback calms down and things are mostly stable. At that point I'm likely to move to 2-3 times per week, as I start to implement the larger missing systems.
- XP per level is now displayed correctly again for people who aren't running at 300 fps. My clever system to keep the framerate up took too long to complete else!
- Rune Rocks have got a V2 placeholder that should be a lot clearer when you've destroyed them.
- Fixed Gnomes Raised readout, that broke when people raised over 100,000 Gnomes. You guys...
- RuneStones no longer look at you when on higher difficulties.
- Changed WSAD to WASD after someone nearly had an aneurism over it.
- Added markers to show if a level is accessible, and where you need to stand
- Added map-to-map markers to show where the next level is, when unlocked.