- New item: Wood. It can be bought for 6 gold and sold for 2.
- Repairs now require wood. 2HP = 1 Wood. Therefor repairing yourself is 1 gold (25%) cheaper/HP than the instaheal.
- The information panel in the harbor shows how many fish/gold you own.
- The harbor now has a button for resources (fish and wood) Weapons (Cannons) and Miscallaneous (Everything else). The brown bar at the right is for scrolling, but because there is enough space for everything its useless.
- The inventory is now better labeled so you actually know if your items are equipped or not.
- A controls menu has been implemented. The controls cannot be altered yet but its a good way to look up how they work.
~ Fixed an issue with what you got 4 billion fish if you sold them while finishing the 1st quest.
~ Doubled repair speed.
~ Fixed an issue that showed "Toast" or the last message that was displayed after respawning.
- Had to reset all savefiles for all players. This is due to the infinite Fish bug. Im working on a compensation for this kind of stuff for future updates if it happens again.
Restarting currently also resets your settings. Fix will be in fututre updates. (Hopefully)
We saw all your reports about bad communication and an even worse tutorial. This will also be addressed in (hopefullyy) the next week.
If you close the game via windows (The red X on the top right, alt + F4, or task manager) it can be that some stuff gets saved, like quests or stuff you get via quests, but other things like your resources/gold will be lost. So always try to quit via the ingame method. This will save everything