Thanks for playing Mercury Fallen and for the great feedback. Patch Update 22.2 resolves several reported issues.
- Optimization to planet map generation. Minor performance increase when loading or starting a new game.
- Fixed: Cells in range not calculating correctly. This caused an issue with decor radius as well as a performance issue with colonists.
- Fixed: Colonists eating at table before table is finished being constructed
- Fixed: Nightstand emitting light even when not powered
- Fixed: Vehicle auto explore action not working when loading a saved game
- Fixed: Create Expedition inventory values incorrect when decreasing values in item selection
- Fixed: Selection cursor offset when selecting tiles to mine/deconstruct
- Fixed: Performance issue when selecting large areas to mine/deconstruct
- Fixed: Planet map interface lowering frame rate the longer it’s open. More work to be done on this one, but this fix shows frame rate improvement so far.