Big update this week! Lots of small fixes and tweaks as well as some larger things.
The first larger thing is we re-did the scheduler. Instead of a weird 14 sections to split the day into we made it so there are 24. One for each hour of the day of course. We also have added sleep as a schedule option. It was hard before to tell what part of the day you were in before without opening the menu so there is now a indicator saying what the current schedule is and a very light ding when it changes to a new type.
The next larger thing we have added is the starting of relationships between survivors! In this update it is very basic. People will start to like others that they hangout near more. They will be happier when they are near people they like and unhappy when they are near people they don't. Things like giving others your sickness will make people like you less. In the next couple updates we will be expanding this further to be more interactive and dynamic.
Oh and we added turtles too.
As usual let us know what you think! I love to hear from you guys.
Full(ish) patch notes below..
- Added ability to give individual jobs to survivors.
- Added display for current camp task
- Added light ding when camp task changes
- Added Turtles
- Added Turtle shells
- Added in a relationship system.
- Added sleep as a camp task
- Changed scheduler to have 24 ticks instead of 14
- Changed some base animal stats. Bears are the most impacted they are stronk now
- Changed people/zim/animal bobing speeds to be representative of their actual speed.
- Changed menu for survivors to be not so weird when no survivor is selected
- Changed some advanced crafting to require turtle shells
- Changed people to go longer without needing sleep. Insomniacs also stay awake even longer
- Changed the build speed on floors to be a lot faster.
- Changed notification for raiders dying to be yellow and specify it was a raider.
- Fixed bug that made stacks of guns spawn in natural buildings
- Fixed annoying flash for health bar on trees
- Fixed crash when you are very zoomed and it is raining
- Fixed crash when survivors have a certain head and are wearing a hat and you view the job menu
- Fixed UI bug with the scheduler on small screens.
- Fixed Leaderboards to show only top 25