(This is a huge update and we only have a few beta testers! If you find issues, please report them on Discord and they'll be fixed ASAP!)
- Totally overhauled the Edit Mode UI.
- New Windows Settings menu. (Advanced Settings is now combined into Window Settings)
- New Global Settings menu.
- Overhauled hotkeys. Hotkeys can be created now and will display the icon of the application you selected.
- Hotkeys now affect whatever window is selected, now just the hand window.
- Added a 'halo' around windows when Window Settings is open to show which window is selected.
- The Edit Mode UI can now be moved! It's position will be saved and can be reset from the desktop app, or within Global Settings.
- Added a window list. This list features a close and 'bring to me' button for every open window.
- Added a delay on picking up the wrist overlay to avoid accidental pick ups. (This applies for the Edit Mode UI too!)
- Redesigned window pick up, windows can now be picked up from their egdes and the correct window should be picked up now!
- Windows can now be picked up from afar by pointing at them and holding grip, instead of the clunky bind from before.
- Edit Mode UI minimizing now has an animation, and the maximise button now appears on your wrist overlay!
- Added basic window 'docking', allows for attaching a window to the top of the Edit Mode UI with ease.
- Massively improved usability of 'look hiding'. (Now considers angle of overlay from the headset and detects overlays better)
- Modernized the wrist overlay a little.
- Added Finnish language support.
The boring stuff:
- Converted all saving from the registry to settings.json.
- Converted hotkey saving from registry to json files.
- Updated to Unity 2019.3, which makes absolutely 0 difference to anything, wooo!
- Custom prompt support. (Prompts can now appear on the Edit Mode UI, hard to explain why this is useful until you see it!)
- New translation asset added, translations will update automatically once a week based on our translator's changes.
- Fixed desktop capture being tiny after viewing a tall aspect ratio (9:16 for example) window/desktop.
- Fixed cursor issues when a window is behind the Edit Mode UI.
- Fixed being able to touchpad move windows to behind you.
- Fixed window pick up detection issues that would cause the wrong window to be picked up.
- Fixed some issues with windows not updating their overlay when resized on the desktop.
- Fixed various text scaling issues on the desktop app's settings menu.
Please note, some translations are still auto-generated/half-translated pending manual translation from our translators!
I may have missed some other stuff from this changelog as it's been a long road to releasing this, but that's most of it! :)
If you have suggestions for improvements to the new UI or find a bug, please post it on our Discord!