- Audio processing distributed evenly over available cores, previously it would move to the next core when the current one is saturated
- Fixed some issues with building scenes/songs from step sequencer loops of differing lengths
- Dragging oneshots together now creates a kit
- Dragging loops together still makes a scene
- Fixed click due to garbage collection. When lots of sounds were allocated and then freed, there could be a click when garbage collected. Now garbage collection occurs more frequently.
- World now fades in and out on loading sessions (including audio fadein/out)
- Fixed a bug where disabled/enabling an audio effect during play caused the wrong audio effect name to be displayed
- Fixed volume not being applied on clone and load clips.