Hackoween is over since yesterday, but we hope you all took the opportunity to finally get this pumpkin head?!
While the devteam is working restlessly to improve the game, I had the opportunity to hack their codebase and bring you a new patch! Here it is: the patch 1.1.7f3!
And below some update info I could decrypt to be able to compose the patch note:
- FIX: fixed a blocking bug in hacker tutorial: when the first guard was stun, the agent might have been caught again, preventing the tutorial to continue
- MOD: moved some furnitures in #460F
- FIX: fixed or removed some "flying" halloween decorations in maps #FECE7& #460F
- FIX: fixed computer becoming pink after hacked on map #197C3
- MOD: modified number of line of items displayed in customization menu (for now 2 lines, might be 3 lines soon after some tests)
- FIX: fixed texture of yeti skin for hyena male
- FIX: fixed displayed names of clothes in customization menu
- MOD: improved keyboard/gamepad navigation in options menu
- MOD: changed appearance of "select" info tip in pause menu
- FIX: better handling of keyboard letter inputs in text fields, do not remove anymore the focus of the text when entering a name in "add friend" input field
- FIX: answering to a mission dialog do not open anymore the side comm panel at the same time
- FIX: minor fixes in localization text files
- FIX: removed white flash transitions between two different 3d background scene in special event main menu (ie. Hackoween)
- FIX: fixed main color of ingame hacker screen for special events (ie. Hackoween). It was not visible during Hackoween while it should have been purple instead of blue.
- FIX: minor fixes of hackoween tombstone texture
Shh, I'll continue to sneak around the devteam to bring you a new update very soon, stay tuned!
If you need me, I'll be on our [Discord server](hacktag-thegame.com/discord) and Steam forums. ;)
See you hackers!