Hey Abysms. :]
Two new clans have been added, the Shinobi and Minesmithers. The Shinobi may seem a little weak at first but are fast and agile and with some nice synergising heirlooms you'll quickly be tossing out multiple envenomed throwing daggers. The Minesmithers are the opposite, slow and sturdy and carry big old mattocks instead of bombs for carving through the regions. They're available to play right away, but in future I'd like to add in some interesting unlock mechanism for them and other new clans. There's also four new achievements associated to them.
There's 7 new items: The Rocketeer, Somarios Staff, Newton Sphere, Bernard's Watch, Voodoo Doll, Notched Mattock, Loyalty Card.
And some other bits & bobs...
- Abysm Challenges: The challenge selection menu now shows what the clan is for that run.
- Clan items have been added to the Itemography which now also has sub-menus for passive/gear/clan. The two previous Itemography achievements have been replaced with three new ones for completing each category. The two Choose Leaderboard menus have been combined into a single menu.
- Void Thorn: Renamed to Infernal Thorn and now also confers explosion immunity.
- Added a visual setting to remove the decorative falling snow.
- In the Slimes Mire region the big explosive red mushrooms have a chance of being a purple variant, in which case they dish out multiple explosions in random directions when hurt.
- Added an extra normal room template to the Fallen Sanctum and Perditions Path regions.
- Redid some of the player character draw code so the black outline should be more consistent.
- Pact room: You can now jump on the altar to reach high items and added a platform so it can be interacted with even if there's no wall below.
- Shop: There's now a 15% chance of it being a speciality shop (Bomb/Gift/Heart) that sells similar item types.
- Soul Survivor: Removed the falling snow.
- During an Adventure/Hunt/Survivor game over it now only takes you to the leaderboard if you score top 12/12/6 online.
- Clashful Cards: Your turn auto-ends after using an action if you have no usable actions left.
- Added a timer to the Pro HUD during the Adventure/Hunt stage end item selection screen since time passes there.