Super Halloween has ended, and it's time to work off all that candy corn! Everyone who participated in the event (and collected at least 1 candy corn) will be receiving a complimentary red or blue tracksuit. Gym membership not included.
Here's the rest of your patch notes for v0.90.1:
- The red and blue tracksuits will also be available as regular item drops, along with a black tracksuit, teal retro tracksuit, and pink retro tracksuit.
- New stretching routine emote: earn by completing the new milestone for traveling 500km.
- Super Animals can now flip left and right while performing the Handstand and Russian Dance emotes.
- A few of the map changes from last patch have been improved (better crate placement and easier movement/passages).
- We've put away all our halloween decorations for the year, but the graveyard, Super Scarecrows and pumpkin patch are here to stay.
- Reduced memory usage by about 10-15%.
- Minigun no longer stays spinning while the map is open.
- The text field for coupon codes is selected by default now when opening the Coupon Code popup. Even easier to enter the "DAYOFTHEDEAD" code from our Major Update and others!
- Fixed bots occasionally walking through walls.
- Fix for high ping players getting stuck with grenades/bananas while emoting.
- Some optimizations with game textures.
- Translation fixes.
- Some clothing fixes.