- Fixed copy/paste behaviour. Copied colors maintain their order left to right. Colors are pasted at cursor position or in the first empty position starting from top left if cursor is outside the board. PW scans board from left to right for each row and copies selected colors. Color position on the board is not maintained.
- Fixed draw picker taking too much duplicate colors. Now it is taking one color after you move the mouse. When you hold it still only one color will be taken.
- Fixed Hue adjustment sliders. Hue slider wrap values around now instead of clamping them to (0, 360) interval.
- Fixed RGB/LAB panel it is no longer unselecting selected color. It could make an impression that rgb/lab sliders doesn't work if you haven't noticed that color is unselected.
- Fixed links which were improperly calculating differences between colors so the difference between colors was wrong.
- Fixed Magic Pen which was creating multiple colors in one place. This was causing improper calculation of mixed colors.
- Fixed WHEEL color selector not updating the color of the square or triangle only when changing from HSV<->HCY or from triangle<->square
Thank you for your suggestions and support!
P.S. I am planning to release it on November 14th. Of course I will still work on it after release.