More lofi! More chill! More beats!
You may recall that Ella, the female mail deer, has a side gig bringing you fresh tunes every day that you write a letter. Well, she just found SEVEN more tracks. Just keep coming back to write and they're yours.
Mildly compelling backstory
Before launching, I daydreamed: "If this thing actually took off, I'd love to commission more music". Well, you all made my dream come true. Clark Aboud has produced 7 new tracks that go in to the game today.
They have a wider range of feeling, including a triplet of "Connector" pieces that are like deep breathing for your ears.
The new music is also now in the soundtrack DLC plus we've added lossless FLAC format recordings of everything.
I'm so honored that people are choosing to spend their time here and proud of all the effort players have made to lift each other up.
Also, I fixed some bugs and tweaked some things!
- 7 new songs
- Added a volume slider for sound effects (really just Ella's voice)
- Removed a game stutter when changing music
- Fixed a bug which would announce the wrong stickers on game start
- Fixed a song ordering issue when viewing the radio after unlocking a track
- Fixed the mental health link when composing airplanes
- Fixed a tutorial typo
- Fixed a bug which made letters with no stickers appear to have the Elegy sticker
- Upgraded to Unity 2019.4.11f1
- Did, like, 80 million things to the server to make moderation easier and prevent the whole enterprise from melting down.