An update has been released for Portal 2
- Fixed an issue where in-game audio caption language would use the system language setting instead of the Steam language setting.
- Improved camera control through Steam Input – the sensitivity scale has changed so you may need to increase your configuration’s sensitivity.
- Add local coop support for one controller player and one Mouse/Keyboard player.
- Add local coop support from the community coop map queue. Quickplay is still not supported.
- Fix XInput related options being hidden when connecting a Steam Input enabled controller using a Gamepad configuration.
- Fix the challenge mode screen not having enough footer buttons available through Steam Input.
- Fix several more bugs where the incorrect action set could be set in Steam Input.
- Fix several cases where having a controller connected but not active would affect the glyphs and settings screen options.