Introducing shop sales & increases, packing up timer, new options and more!
Update 0.8.9.4 is live, bringing you some important changes and new features. Entering shops, you'll notice that a random one of the items will be on sale (up to 50% off) and one, the other way around with an increase on price.
This update also introduces a much needed change to the way you leave the caravan zone. A packing up timer will show up each time you enter the zone, giving you enough time to change your mind or collect some left items. The caravan zone will also repel all the pickups to the safe zone.
Game settings have been tweaked and there's always an option now to restore to the defaults, in case you mess up. Also, added a few new options such as mouse lock and co-op player indicators.. and finally, a lot of BUG FIXES!
- Added shop sales & increases.
- Fixed companions not teleporting with the player when using teleport tiles (also fixes a slow-down/fps drop that was caused by this issue).
- Fixed text errors.
- Caravan zone will now repel all the pickups to the safe zone.
- Added a "Packing Up" timer in caravan zone.
- Added new sounds.
- Fixed sound pitch bug.
- Added an option to restore default settings.
- Fixed controller menu selection not working properly.
- Added more options.
- Fixed windowed mode bugs.
- Added mouse lock option.
- Fixed resolution issues.
- Added an option to show co-op player indicators.
- Fixed a bug related to controller remapping.
- Some minor changes and bug fixes.