In this update we've modified the loot system, added new salvageable items, and we've upgraded the departments and workshop tabs and inventories.
Now the inventory is divided in three windows in order to upgrade the amount of inventory space and crafting and scrapping is now much more quick and easy.
- The compression of some textures has been improved to increase performance. The game will now occupy less disk space (2.70 GB).
- We have modified the code to make it render better during battles. During Early Access we will continue making this aspect even better.
- We have modified the loot system. Now you get more material types as well as salvageable objects. We have also incremented the possibility of gaining weapons. In future updates we will adjust the earnings to balance the game.
- We have added “junk” items. These items serve to sell them or salvage them.
- Now the inventory is split into three sections: Weapons, Inventory (items) and Passengers. By doing this we have tripled inventory space.
- We have re-designed the Departments tab. With this redesign we have tried to: lessen the number of clicks needed to do any task, speed up actions and semi-automate the departments themselves.
- Now departments have a 4-slot queue space. This way the player doesn’t have to be as on top of them as they used to.
- We have added a window to select the language where it shows the translation status of each language.
- Now when you launch the game for the first time it shows the language select screen.
- We have added the following languages: Russian, Chinese (simplified), Dutch, German, French and Italian. These languages depend on community translations there are still numerous texts without translation. During Early Access the languages will continue to be translated. Thank you so much to the volunteers that are helping us!
- A bug in the damage in the upgraded IL55 Laser Interceptor has been solved.
- We have solved a bug in saves that duplicated one of the discovered cures.
- A bug that repeatedly triggered the last of the Ancient Tablet events when the player doesn't have the tablet has been fixed.
Our plans are to have the next update be based on chapter four of the story, and we hope to have it ready by the end of december on the beta branch.