- RoboCap Campaign - 3 new scenarios, 2 new types of enemies (Sea Pig and Kraken), new Bestiary entries, new action effects (Swarm and Dice Remove with Conditions), next chapter of Avant Armada story.
You asked for it
- You can skip animations in cutscenes step by step by mouse click (so you don't have to skip an entire cutscene).
- Seen dialogs, bestiary entries, environment tips and informations about Errata's upgrade don't appear again after battle restart.
- Removed bottles in the Booty phase.
UI and Effects
- Close panel with Erratas' options after using.
- More industry-standard behavior for Window and Full-Screen modes.
- Very long sequence of the Alchemist escape in battle end scene.
- The same order of upgrade ships in the Booty phase.
- Spawned triton sometimes doesn't have itself UI.
- Spawned triton sometimes throws a trident instantly after the spawn.
- Spawned triton appears in strange places.
- Rare crash at the beginning of rolling the dice.
- Crash after clicking Skip cutscene button couple times.
- Crash if you kill an enemy by action with removing a die.
- Ugly effect with shaking a die under the action's description.
- Esc in Bestiary doesn't go back to the menu, but it closes the menu.
- Missing dot at the end in the Bestiary entry.
Have Fun! And please let us know if the game plays better and we are looking forward to your feedback and additional ideas. Our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/BzRHajH