Early Access v0.29 Patch Notes
Good afternoon everyone,
Not a massive update this week as I was taken out by illness for a couple of days – but there should be something pretty exciting coming in 7 days’ time! There are some balance updates – primarily in enemy deck composition to go along with last week’s Power changes.
As usual, thanks to everyone on our Discord for your on-going feedback so please let us know what you all think by jumping on and joining in the discussion.
- ‘Run’ – Updated effect to ‘Move 3 then Activate’. This essentially retains the same movement (5) but allows you to split the movement to move around enemies or hit and run.
- ‘Abjuration’ – Updated effect to ‘Every time you play a non-Power card, Defend equal to its original cost.’ This is to slightly reduce the effectiveness of stacking powers with Abjuration to bolster Defence.’
- ‘Heart Seeker’ – Increased damage to 6 (from 5).
- ‘Burn From Within’ – Updated effect to, ‘Magic Attack 5. Increase the damage by 5 for each card the target has lost from its hand this turn.’ Updated to increase the effectiveness against Bosses/Elites where the damage bonus becomes useful.
- ‘Dire Bat’ (Hunter) – The Dire Bat may now not perform Combo Strikes. I wanted to keep the Dire Bat as a cheap Summon that is effective at supporting other Summons and by removing the ability to Combo Strike it means you can’t rely on just bats for damage.
- ‘Drink Up’ (Alchemist) – Reduced cost to 0 (from 1).
- ‘Soul Blast’ (Witch) – Increased total damage to 20 (from 15).
- Reduced the difficulty of Sun Flare encounters.
- Rebalanced powers on enemy units.
- Fixed Powers going off-screen when hovering over a unit with 4 Powers active.
- Fixed ‘Strike Through’ not triggering Combo Strikes on the second target.