Some minor updates before upcoming "big" (well, actually, in fact, probably not so big) update.
- DOORS OPEN FASTER! Number of objects knocked out hands decreased exactly by half.
- New save points added. BUT! Not as many as we would like. More save points in next update. Sorry about it and stay tuned! :(
- Gamepad support is almost fully functional. We do have two left hands and could not do it all first time around.
- New face animations added. Enjoy more animated AI.
- New animations added (regular animations).
- K6 has been improved. Whatever it means, our team improved it!
- Some game hints were fixed.
- Fixed and improved Nuclear explosion skip.
- New condition for Nuclear explosion was added. It was always there, but did not always work.
- Interaction with injectors has been improved.
- AI model improved (not the AI model, as AI, but model as such). And you can no longer meet faceless AAA style AIs. It was our Halloween treat :)
- Shooting effects were improved. We actually tried to stop our programmer, but whatever helps him sleep at night, makes us happy.
- Notes got easier to read. Just a bit.
- You can no longer loose an object inside the table. But if you actually liked it, we'll consider bringing this option back.
- Freezing effects were improved. Overall, we did improve blur, post-processes and tonns of other cheesy graphics stuff.
- Sounds were fixed a bit. Just a tiny little bit. Like, meat cup was making a wrong sound when falling down on the floor.