VERSION 1.2.82 EA
- After days of hard-working, the movement experience finally has been optimized, thanks to our dedicated programmers! Now you can control the character to bypass the obstacles, and if you don't like the feature you can also shut it down in game settings.
- Fixed the problem where HP bars of certain NPCs were still displayed on the screen after death.
- Fixed the image dithering problem of the character when changing its direction.
- Now the map of Holyland south zone in Chapter 3 is also available to the players who haven't finished all side quests in Chapter 2.
- Added the sound effect when it's raining.
- Fixed the problem where movement key bindings are malfunctional when driving & fighting (it only works after you clear the previous movement setting and reset the key bindings).
- Fixed the problem where players failed to get off the vehicle in certain angle.
- Fixed the problem where some unfinished side quests in Chapter 2 popped up in Chapter 3, and these quests will be cleared from the quest boards of players who have already accepted those quests.