A fairly nice quality of life improvement, I'd say.
- Slowed Lily down in the walk through the forest. She should match your walk speed now.
- Made Lily's leash ignore the Y axis, so its should feel much more consistent and definitely longer now.
- Increased the thiccness of the collider at the top of the climbing tutorial. There were reports of people falling through there, so hopefully this will prevent that in the future.
- Gave the player body collider a max height so if Shaq ever plays this game, hopefully he won't be sticking through ceilings causing all sort of unhappy physics havoc.
- Changed the "Floor fix" button in options to a more precise method, so no more jumping with it. To be clear, the floor fix button is for if you've somehow magically got your body through the floor and you're just a head on the ground, clicking this will prop you back up. Hasn't happened on our end in a long time, but... you know. If its a possibility it would suck to have to quit to fix it.
- Added an information panel at the beginning of the game regarding snap turning issues people might be having if you choose a relevant controller type. If SteamVR is telling Dement "I've pushed the grip button!" when pressing the A button... snap turning won't work. There are instructions on how to check your bindings listed.
- Updated the positioning for the trigger collider when your hand is in the pinch pose to make it easier to pick up the coins and interact with other such items. A poster has been added next to the phone box puzzle to clarify where this trigger is as well.
- Speaking of the phone box puzzle, a notification should now appear when all coins have been "used" and are present for the puzzle.
- Praesidium members are no longer referred to as 'creatures' and 'it' when looting their corpses.
- Can no longer commit suicide by shooting yourself in the body. Head is still fair game though.
- Knuckledragger enemies (the ones who used to stagger every time you shot them) no longer stagger. They needed this buff.
- Adjusted combat stance with guns to make it a little easier to enter, and harder to exit. The gun will no longer click incessantly when on that threshold of aiming down sights. Makes the dodge move while using a gun more reasonable to perform.
- Fixed audio volumes not initializing properly at the beginning of the game.
- Updated the hacking instructions in the subway beacon room to include a little more useful information.
- Updated the subway hacking puzzles to play a correct or incorrect chime based on input.
- Fixed the labels for the return to title and exit game buttons in the options menu disappearing.
- And here's the big one: Disconnected the inventory UI from the face. It now has a little bit of a buffer zone to move on.
It isn't out of the realm of possibility that changing the Inventory UI's hierarchy may have introduced some bugs. If you encounter anything odd, post it in the bug report thread in the discussion forums.