We’re checking all your reports and doing our best to address the issues as soon as possible. Our priority is always the fun-killing bugs, but of course we’re always working on ways to improve the game.
This patch (and all the previous ones) wouldn’t have been possible without your help, so a big thank you to everybody. Please check out the full list of changes below!
- Added the progress bar for the tested components
- Added information about the successful rocket launch
- Added a tooltip to the description of how to sell components
- Added possibility to change the date format in the game’s settings
- Updated the costs of sales, purchases, production, and testing of components
- Increased rewards for contract completion. The chance of bankruptcy should now decrease
- Disabled mouselook
- Increased the starting budget by 10x
- Increased price rewards for finished contracts
- The more spectators watch the rocket launch, the more Prestige players’ gain
- Updated the loading screen
- Fixed and rebuilt the graphics quality window in the game’s settings, which should significantly improve performance
- Implemented additional black screen issue fixes. The issue should now block the game less frequently
- Implemented various GUI optimization fixes
- Fixed an issue whereby some of the upgradable buildings would disappear (buildings which are available from the start)
- Fixed an issue whereby the mission’s Planning button would sometimes not appear
- Fixed an issue whereby Medium Launch Pad was displayed as built, although in fact it wasn’t
- Fixed the Perk rewards issue
- Fixed the component testing issue
- Fixed the delta-v issue
- A component’s price is now related to the game’s tier and the component itself
- Fixed the component’s selling issue
- Added various fixes to the budget system
- Fixed various minor bugs and typos
We hope you’re satisfied with the changes. Share your impressions in the comments and keep providing us with your awesome suggestions and feedback.
If you enjoy playing SCS, we’d be grateful if you dropped us a review on Steam. They mean a lot to us.
Lastly, we plan to release updates regularly, so you can expect another one next week.
INTERMARUM & All in! Games teams