This version has an improved performance in-game, and on the loading screen as well.
While I wasn't able to do anything about my engine's flaw of "being unresponsive" during the scene initialization/activation that happened in the "last 10%" of the loading, I managed to restructure things in a way that this unresponsive period is shorter, and in general the whole loading process is faster.
This is the most important thing in this patch, that I wanted to upload ASAP, but to give you a full list:
- Greatly improved in-game and loading screen performance
- Videogame Hit requirements were bugged. Fixed.
- Winchester technology now adds 1 point to quality - so when you alter the quality slider, its value will change. Earlier 0 multiplied by whatever was always 0...
- When the user selected the logistic bonus, only on the country buy screen was the country price correct, on the country details window it wasn't, because there the bonus was not applied. Fixed.
- The economy bonus on factories and laboratories were still problematic because of colors and actual values. Now hopefully it is completely straightforward.
There is a new idea about a PP storage on the Steam Forums. The base concept is that when you don't use all of your PP (because your DPP is lower) then you will stockpile them. With the next release, I will likely make this happen, and also I will touch research costs, too.
Please if you have anything to say about these, do not hesitate to share it with us!
If you enjoy the game, please leave me a review with your feedback! It means a lot to me!