Hello there, Citizens!
Our engineers have devised a set of brand new improvements to the Automatons, Wall Drills and more! It should make the lives of New Londoners easier. Find the full list of changes below.
1.4.1 fixes and improvements:
- Fixed Automatons' pathfinding on Rifts map - they should now use bridges instead of walking straight to the destination
- Automatons can now build bridges
- Improved citizen pathfinding
- Snow no longer covers default roads in timelapses
- Citizens now leave trails in the snow in timelapses
- It is now easier to place a Gathering Post so that it reaches more resource piles on one of the Rifts map variants
- Wall Drill placement is no longer blocked by a coal pile on one variant of the Crags map
- Wall Drill shows the correct amount of available Wood in Endless Mode
- The Scientific Method, vol. 2 achievement can now be unlocked
- other minor bug fixes
Please note that some fixes may require starting a new playthrough. Old save files can still be affected by issues with Automatons' pathfinding and resources placement.
If you encounter any issues - please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe and warm,
11 bit studios