The final part of the Frighting Fall updates is now out! We have reworked how attack jobs work as well as a lot of combat as a whole.
What can be scarier than other Zims? Other survivors. Raiding parties can now show up and assault your settlement. Randomly generated structures will also appear on new maps. Some of them contain later game items that you can get early now by scavenging such as Pistols and SMGS.
We have a bunch of other small changes and bug fixes in this update. Keep the feedback coming it helps us grow Rekindling!
Full(ish) Patch notes are below..
- Added random raider raids
- Added random structures and items to new worlds
- Added random items in structures
- Added health bar below survivors not at max health
- Added discord button to main menu
- Changed some menu textures sightly
- Changed damage display to be more clear what is happening to who
- Changed Zims will now persist between saving
- Changed damage(++) and attack speed(--) on pretty much all the weapons
- Fixed bug that could get survivors stuck on jobs.
- Fixed bug that hid the name of the survivors when dead
- Fixed bug that made dead survivors larger than normal ones
- Fixed bug allowing survivors to go over their max stats
- Fixed potential crash when survivors die
- Fixed issue with particle effects being wrong on survivors
- Fixed Survivors not fleeing when they are fighting and about to die
- Fixed creatures having AOE punches.