- Significantly improved car physics. Now the car behaves more naturally, you can load the heaviest loads, hook on a variety of trailers. It will be possible to make container ships, trailers, car transporters. Moreover, it is possible that in an auto transporter it will be necessary to transport cars created by the player for their subsequent sale to the enterprise or to the car shop. In general, for us now there are no technical restrictions in the variety of goods, means of transportation of goods.
Physics is one of the strengths of the Unity game engine and we hope to maximize it in the project.
2) Improved loader. Now he has the sounds of movement of the cargo platform, the sound of the engine, the extreme position of the cargo platform.
3) We started to add support for gaming devices. So far, there is basic support for a gamepad.
4) Now, when removing and installing spare parts on a car, the mass of the spare part is subtracted and added.
5) The camera in the cab is no longer fixed rigidly to the driver's seat
6) Now if the car has fallen underground, it will automatically be transported to the surface
7) Added reverse gear sound
- Fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to pick up the frame of the car.
- Fixed the inability to purchase wheels
- Fixed some errors of the economic system.
- Changed and fixed help and tutorial.
- Fixed a bug due to which enterprises producing several products gave advertisements for the sale of only one product.
- If a player picks up a unit of parts in which there are wheels, then the wheel colliders are deleted from the car. After this, it is necessary to remove the wheels and reinstall. Brake drums are also considered wheels.
- Sometimes a sharp rebound of removed parts is possible.
- It is possible to combine the axes of the left stick of the joystick and the right trigger.
We are approaching the completion of a major update, which is designed to form a general view of the game. Now we will take up the visual part of the project and finish work on the construction system. Graphics in Unity requires a special approach, so it may take some time.