Just a quick hot fix to deal with a few critical crashing issues:
- Switching to text based hit point display will no longer break the game i.e. crash on startup.
- Charm now works again
- Fixed crash with the Swamp Siren (she kept 'luring' the player onto occupied tiles)
- Fixed crash when mousing over hell portals
- Fixed javelins (and other throwing weapons) consuming double ammo
- Fixed another crash regarding hp text (would occur when changing levels, also occurred on the main menu when the background would switch).
- Fear now working correctly on enchanter
- Fixed Elemental Magic Focus ex. Fire Focus, exceeding the III cap and displaying incorrectly.
I'm thinking of devoting the next update (a quick 1-2 week one) to taking an axe to the overgrowth of bugs and crashes reported here on Steam and Discord. I figure its been awhile since I focused on 'stability' and I think its nice to take some time every few updates to consolidate our gains by cleaning everything up and getting it all working as smoothly as possible.
Thanks for bearing with me while I work these issues out!