Early Access is finally over, and now you may try out the full version of the Fated Kingdom digital board game. Over the past 17 months, we have released 35 updates, among which were both small and large. And now we suggest you take a look at the release trailer, which demonstrates all the key features of the project:
If you looked closely at the game, but have not bought it yet, now is the perfect time to do it. And be sure to call friends, it is much more fun to play with them than with strangers from the net. However, you can always gather a group on our official Discord channel. During the Early Access, a small but friendly community of board games lovers formed on it.
- Old School Digital Boardgame Sandbox
- CO-OP and Multiplayer for 2-4 People
- 5 Characters with Unique Abilities
- 200 Well Designed Cards
- Roguelike Game Board Generation
- Realistic Physics and Great Visuals
- Easy to Learn but Deep Combat System
- Shared Physical Space and No Forced Rules
POST RELEASE SUPPORT
If you followed the development of Fated Kingdom, then you probably know that we had a detailed roadmap, in accordance with which we added new features and content. Sometimes we made adjustments to it when we realized that we were not in time or were ahead of the announced dates. Here is the final version of roadmap:
Of course, our work on the game is not yet complete. We plan to release at least two more updates or more, if necessary. We also do not abandon the idea of releasing a convenient content editor so that you can continue to play Fated Kingdom, adding your own cards, board squares and home rules. We are also going to add Steam Achievements to the game.
Updates will be less frequent than in Early Access. We plan to do this about once a month. Of course, it is very important for us to hear your opinion, as well as read detailed reviews with impressions, wishes and criticism. Our goal is to make the game as good as possible.
Download Size: MB
- 7 cards.
- 2 cages for a board.
- Flavor text for 4 cards: «Butcher», «Existential Crisis», «End Times Prophet», and «Cat Grace Potion».
Rulebook & Balance:
- «Funeral Urn» card is only triggered when 2 or more wounds are received.
- «Full Moon» card now does not trigger twice if the creature has two types indicated in the description at once.
- Inventory rules have been completely redesigned, now it act as quick access slots, where you can place items and skills, so that you can then use them during another player's turn.
- Several Rulebbok sections are updated to match new inventory system.
- All lists in the Rulebook are now presented in the same style.
- Reworked the design of most of the menus in the game.
- Added vertical margin to special squares on the Help screen.
- Added the ability to switch guild abilities on the Help screen.
- Added information on shuffling the deck and activating text/voice chat on the Help screen.
- Added button to close the Help screen.
- All game sounds now work correctly.
- Fixed a bug due to which pressing the ESC key on the Help screen brings up the main menu, but does not close the Help screen.
- Fixed errors and typos in descriptions of more than 10 cards.
- Minor text and localization fixes.
Thank you for playing Fated Kingdom! This project could not exist without your support. We hope you enjoy what we have been working on for 3 long years.