This is a small patch that fixes spikey performance in multiplayer, reworks walking sound effects (both the effects and the logic) and fixed some various exploits
- [Bugfix/Exploit] - Fixed exploit in Greiver/Schemer missions where you can drop the quest item before handing it in. The item will be consumed from any players holding them, with the items being consumed from the player talking to the the relevent NPC first
- [Bugfix/Exploit] - Fixed exp and reputation from making custom buildings not being scaled by networth. This now follows the same calculation as building a normal building
- [Bugfix/Exploit] - Disabled custom building missions, as they can be easily cheesed by importing template lots and converting them.
- [Bugfix] - Fixed the Military Base not granting Base Attack bonuses if owned by a faction
- [Misc] - Changed Walking sound effect, it now also changes based on what surface you are on. Also added landing effects
- [Misc] - Tweaked walk/run/sprint sound effect code
- [Misc] - Added a rear-cinematic camera view, cinematic camera in vehicles has been now disabled.
- [Misc] - Tweaked run and sprint animations
VERSION 1.6.1 - 24/10/2019
- [Performance] - Smoother framerates in multiplayer - the game now only does clientside physics updates on very close entities to the player (with in 12m), significantly reducing stuttering in cases where there are many bandits/entites around. This typically results in a 1.5ms or greater reduction in frametime (on frames where there is a clientside physics update).