After a lot of testing and discussion we are releasing our next patch today! In this update we have fixed several important issues, including oil patterns!
- Added additional options for the ball contact camera. It will now be straight on the head pin by default.
- In simulation mode your release angle will now be reset after every throw
- Updated simulation mode tutorial text
- Updated the layout of the settings menu to improve navigation
- Fixed Oil Patterns not affecting the ball physics
- Fixed the simulation mode tutorial skipping a step
- Fixed the tutorial causing local multiplayer to break in simulation mode
- Fixed several localization issues
If you find any more issues please report them to our support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org!