Happy Friday! I hope you've all had a great fun night of Trick or Treating. While we're finalizing the results of the Pumpkin Carving Contest (check our discord for details), we've rolled out Patch 3.
- Fixed several bugs causing freezes on Quick Game loading screen
- State of mute is now applied to the entire session
- Fixed a bug where mute would disappear after a match
- Fixed a UI bug where you could mute an already muted player after they re-enter the lobby
- Removed sound distortions in voice chat on maximum volume
- Fixed help icon disappearing after a player leaves.
- Improved voice chat stability after disconnects
- Changed the relation of the voice chat volume to distance from exponential to linear
This patch is a series of ongoing improvements to the game. We are working on optimizing the game's performance alongside a series of updates in the coming weeks.