Today we’re releasing another update for the Wizard which should fix most of the remaining bugs.
- Added a silhouette for the Wizard in the item panel.
- Fixed a bug where Explosion was not working.
- Unfinished spells now carry over after boss fights.
- Buffs no longer tick for a short period after failing a boss fight.
- Runes can now be cast when no monsters remain in a zone.
- Runecorder now restarts at the start of a world.
- Pressing space while creating a Runecoreder name tag no longer pauses the Runecorder.
- Fixed an issue where multiple recordings could play at the same time.
- Corrosion no longer double dips on Zap.
- Reduced the cast time for Ice and Lightning: Damage Spell and Fire and Lightning: Damage Spell.
- Fixed a bug where multiple Surge or Ritual Ethereal items were giving way more stats than they should have.
- Transmutation now shows the effective gold gain to damage conversion rate.
With most of these bugs out of the way, we’re going to start working on making improvements to the Runecorder and offline progress on the Wizard, which will be the focus of the next update.