- Brought back the hero display on the defeat screen.
- Fixed an issue where if your Aegis triggers (or you lose Divine Rapier) you can no longer assign some items.
- AXE SMASH CRASH.
- Fixed matches that would normally grant XP not granting XP.
- Scoreboard added back to Duos!
- Increased post-combat time slightly for all players.
- Fixed a memory leak that caused slowdown when the game was played for many hours.
- Added Underlords to Party UI.
- Added two more Duos chat lines - "Should we level up?" and "Should we spend to reroll?"
- Fixed some assassins not leaping.
- Freestyle board code formats have been updated to support saving benched units.
- Added support for custom jails on party matches: You can set a custom party jail by clicking on your “Create Custom Jail” context menu within the party and pasting a board code. Any draftable unit in the board or bench of your board code (up to 9) will be marked as banned in that custom lobby game.
- Added charts to the Rulebook Glossary.
- Other various UI improvements.
- Increased cost to level up to level 9 (and therefore 10) by 10 XP.
- New unit odds in the shop for player level 3 and 9.
- Passive Hype generation increased: 1.5 -> 1.8.
- Martyr's Boon: buff duration down: 8 seconds -> 5 seconds.
- Pure Pain: debuff duration up: 6 seconds -> 7 seconds.
- Chaotic Hunter: number of extra shots down: 3 -> 1.
- The End of Medicine: attack damage bonus increased: 25% -> 30%.
- Fixed A Demon's Revenge not doing damage to the killer.
- Fixed Phantom Pain not interacting correctly with Sympathy Pains. Now as long as one of the 2 targets affected by Pure Pain is alive, Phantom Pain is active.
- Instant Regret: No longer affects Underlords.
Attack Rate changed from 0.769->0.588
Attack Damage Minimum changed from [36, 48, 60, 72, 84, 96, 108, 120, 132, 144] to [48, 60, 72, 84, 96, 108, 120, 132, 144, 160]
Attack Damage Maximum changed from [42, 54, 66, 78, 90, 102, 114, 126, 138, 150] to [54, 66, 78, 90, 102, 114, 126, 138, 150, 166]
Hype generation per burning unit changed 0.95 -> 1.2.
Super-Charged cast time decreased by 25%.
Hobgen is invulnerable and untargetable while casting Let's Go Crazy.
Fixed Let's Go Crazy not applying all Super-Charged upgrades to Hobgen.
Feedback Loop changed:
Before: Super-Charged units gain mana from damage caused by abilities. Upon casting, they deal damage equal to the mana cost to adjacent enemies.
After: Super-Charged unit's cast speed is increased by 30%.
Grease Fire: Hype granted per unit hit by Explosivo! up: 1 -> 3.
Got A Light? is now Burn out.
Before: Enemies attacked by Super-Charged units are set on fire for 3 seconds.
After: Super-Charged units have a 17% chance of stunning targets that are on fire for 1.25 seconds.
Cooldown changed [15, 12, 9] -> 60.
- Attack Rate changed 0.667 -> 0.8.
- Bonus Armor changed 10 -> 7.
- Cooldown reduction changed 50% -> 30%.
- Tier changed 2 -> 3.
- Bonus Attack Damage per attack changed [4, 8, 15] -> [3, 6, 12]
- Venomancer only gains 1 bonus stack on cast of Venomous Gale and does not gain per tick of that ability.