Current Version 15.9.1
Happy Halloween tamers! We have some updates coming in for this event, all our Magnus now have their Shadow variants up and running. An Island has popped up with a higher spawn rate for those Shadow types as well! You might need to progress the game abit first before reaching the Island though. Keep going and you might even see some surprises in the isle. More to come, while we're improving to our Multiplayer system.
- [NEW] Added our Halloween themed island, there are a boost for Shadow Magnus on the isle and even some special loots to find?
- [NEW] Added shadow variants for all Magnus currently, Coastal and Forest biomes.
- [NEW] Some hats[Equipment] have been added for this spooky season.
- [Temporary Fix] For the many people mistakenly losing their Rabbitray, we apologize about that. Currently to ease the process, we adjusted the map where you will meet the Goblins in Vokka Coast (Coastal) to easily encounter large fish where you can mount and continue your journey. Sorry !!
- [Gameplay] Fixed a bug where some cutscenes random NPCs are popping up.
- [UI] Multiple UI updates and adjustments for sharper visibility, fixed some issues with blurry images/sprites.
- [UI] Adjusted and updated the Magnuspedia page, fixed some visual glitches where the affection, stats requirement and some others will show up in the page now.
- [UI] Added some new UI control tabs for pages that did not have instructions
- [UI] Fixed a bug where missing UI was happening in character creation.
- [Maps] Minimaps now show the names properly on the portals.
- [Maps] The worldmap now has the updated names for the locations.
- [VFX] Fixed some visual glitches from Magnus and UI that contain faulty VFX.
- [VFX] Fixed some status effect visual glitches.
- [Cutscene] Adjusted some dialogue lines that were showing weird lines about Hot Springs.
- [Fish] All "Large" fish now can be mounted on, if not able to previously.
- [Time] Fixed a bug where time was not pausing when UI was open during Single Player.
- [Inventory] Basic inventory sorting has been added, press "Spacebar" to sort your items.
- [Optimization] Reduced the project file sizes further and polished some features to reduce drawcalls/frame rate drops.
- [Audio] Added various environment sounds, updated some quest/cutscenes with new audio.
[Multiplayer] In the process of overhauling the system, to achieve a better and more polished experience after current feedback.
[Controller] In progress for the full support for controllers that works well with other platforms.
[Barn] Optimizing the system and flow, that is causing issues when big numbers of Magnus is stored
[Barn] Optimizing multiplayer side of barn processes
[Quest] Quest system improvements are progressing well, due in line with the new quests for the next big update.
[Memory] Looking into memory leak issues that is happening with certain player’s PC specifications
We want to send our heartfelt thanks to everyone that is sending us their feedback, bug reports and contribution to helping us find and fix things that could use some help. There are a lot of you, so some might take some time to reply, but we are taking note of every single report we can get and trying to sort things out on our end! Thank you everyone!
Known Bugs/Future Updates
[?] Reported by you! And are in the process of replicating and trying to find out the cause!
- [Biome] Working on polishing and adding the next coming biome, with it's Magnus and questline.
- [UI] Storage, Shipping Bin UX improvements to be added.
- [Multiplayer] Sometimes other client players are not able to see NPCs [?]
- [Multiplayer] Farm restructuring to allow smooth experience up to 4 players
- [Optimization] Working on solving the FPS drops that everyone has been getting [?]
- [UI] Tooltips to be added
- [Controls] Keybinding
- [Steam] Achievements
- [Tutorials] New ones on the way !
- [Magnus] Interactions between player
- [Magnus] Combat AI improvements
- [Multiplayer] Connection Stability
- [Save/Loading] Save file corruption bugs and issues
- [General] Quality of life improvements !