- Fixed a DNA mod effect which was rendering incorrectly as pink squares.
- [Rosa Park] Fixed a game-breaking bug which could stop the game from progressing to the next scene after defeating Waters.
- Optimised the scene loading code - it's faster now.
- Switched many of Lux's clothes to more performant shaders.
- [Hart Residence] Simplified the terrain outside the Hart's house to improve rendering performance.
- [Hart Residence] Optimised performance inside the Hart residence by switching to a more performant shader where possible.
- [Dogan Outpost] Optimised this level further by batching more objects when rendering.
- [Saint Sophia] Optimised this level further by batching more objects when rendering.
- [The Hart Estate] Changed ambient lighting to make Lux less bright; it looks more natural now.
I'm working on fixing the slow motion issues that some people are seeing, especially in Dogan Outpost and Saint Sophia. Hopefully it's a little better after this patch, but don't worry, the fix is still in progress! I'm also going to be introducing some new features requested by a few people, including more graphic options. Stay tuned. ːsteamhappyː