Knightfall is back from the shadows with a brand new content release and update! Look down at the update notes for all new gameplay, new mechanics, less bugs, and an overall great time!
- Explore Eora's most perilous dungeon yet, with traps, enemies, tricks, and SPIDERS!
- The inventory system has been reworked to allow for two weapons, one shield, one item, and one key at any time! (No more juggling keys and potions!)
- Stamina is now used for dashing and you can gain it back by attacking your foes!
New Sound Effect Systems
- Sound has been reworked to better give you a 3D relation to where the sound is. With headphones on, you will be able to hear secrets as well as where the next enemy is waiting in the darkness.
Trinkets Trinkets Trinkets!
- Trinkets have been reworked!
- There are no more cursed trinkets. You now have a "Trinket Bag" that allows you to carry up to 18 total trinkets!
- All trinkets have a 3 tier scale for choosing the strength of the trinket.
---> (Weak, Average, Strong, all with varying degrees of effectiveness)
New First Floor Map
- The first level has now been completely remade and has an all new floor plan.
Saving! Loading! Oh my!
- Saving and loading now work better than ever. (They used to not work at all.)
- Continue your game from where you left off!
We're really excited to build the next levels of Knightfall for you all. Here's to an awesome next few months!
Knightfall will stay on a 40% off sale for one more week after the Halloween Sale ends to celebrate this major update.
Static City Games