As we promised few days ago, today we release update 2.0 for Crossroads Inn. The game is already heavily patched, but today’s update contains really important tweaks that innkeepers from all around Delcrys asked for loud and clear. We hope those of you still having trouble with the game will enjoy this patch as it fixes 20+ major bugs and glitches, not to mention minor ones.
Quick update to AMD graphic card users. It seems that we have finally found a solution to problems some of you encounter since release of the game. We still need testing as this is really crucial problem and we don’t want to announce solution too quickly and disappoint you. Hence we decided that today we will fix all other crucial problems and next patch will be focused mostly on AMD-related blockers. Hope you will understand the reasons behind this decision.
Ok, and now for the meritum, here’s the list of fixes in update 2.0 divided in few categories:
- Steam Achievements are now officially supported and active
IMPORTANT NOTE: Achievements will not unlock in ongoing campaigns.
- Workers will now correctly store items in large Box sets
- Fixed an issue that caused the NPCs to occasionally walk on top of an item and become stuck
- Renmy will now correctly appear when summoned in Act 3
- Made improvements to pathfinding to prevent the workers from getting stuck near the stairs
IMPORTANT NOTE: this issue can still reappear occasionally but ONLY if the player has low FPS during gameplay. Please lower graphic settings if this issue appears at any time.
- Private Rooms can now be rented after changing their name
- Unticking Martyn's Collectors Edition skin will now properly remove it
- Moving tables and chairs as a bundle will no longer cause the chairs to disappear
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to display singular notifications (like unlocks) more than once
- Fixed an issue that caused save/load to add an unintended ingredient to Garlic Bread recipe
- Tooltips will no longer disappear after loading a game
- Quests will now display correct rewards during conversations
- Multiple stability issues have been resolved; big thanks to everyone who sent us their saves!
- Fixed an issue that caused Dishwashers to be impossible to use occasionally
- Adventurer missions will now correctly award recipes as rewards
- Workers can now be upgraded after they hit level 10
- Candle maker, Mushroom maker and Bread Oven will now work correctly
In addition to all that, get free spooky Haloween items and characters (expect the unexpected guest in your Inn folks!):
• Candleskull II
• Grave I
• Grave II
• Pumpkin scarecrow
• Spiderweb I
• Spiderweb II
• Spiderweb III
Download an update now and celebrate Halloween in Crossroads Inn!