Ready your weapons – Halloween content is in-game now! Challenge yourself in one of the world events and fight for unique Halloween-themed rewards – read below for details!
Moreover, this update includes dozens of improvements to the recently introduced Freebuilding for Guild Castles. Thank you all for your precious feedback committed to our Discord!
Also, we’d like to announce that the recent Glory season will end on Tuesday, Nov 5th. As it was said at the beginning of this season, its last day – Monday – will be dedicated to finally donate the Guild Points to your guilds, and a day after the Nation Points collected by a player will count from 0 as the new season will begin.
Take your chances and climb up the ranking ladders over these last few days of this season. The fame and rewards await!
See you in battle!
– Updated the terrains of all Guild Castles to improve the balance of the defensive value of all Guild Castles – from now on, siege engines should only be able to get into the building area via main roads and they will get high damage overtime when trying to access that area by the rocks; also, to prevent Guild Castles being fortified only in front, it’s now possible to climb up the rocks surrounding the building areas on foot in some places; in effect, it will now be more important to make a complete layer of walls rather than building them as close to the edges as possible, as they can be destroyed by siege engines from nearby and then accessed by infantry
– From now on, building and upgrading the Main Building doesn’t consume the Fortification Points which means that you can spend more points on fortifications
– Introduced player-built workshops for each crafting profession which can be selected from the drop-down list under Workshop in the Building window – taxes from using these workshops go to the guild’s account, so it might be a good idea to provide access to them to all players of the same nation through a dedicated gate with proper permissions set on it, encouraging allies to use workshops at your Guild Castle
– Fixed a bug preventing players from setting the siege engines on fully upgraded towers and gates
– Fixed a bug preventing players from destroying the Well
– Fixed the Building Points cost of the player-built inns
– Fixed a bug preventing from interacting with NPCs at the player-built stalls until you got very close to them
– Fixed a bug that made the palisade in the suburban area of the Aquitania Castle unbreakable out of the State of War time
– Fixed a bug causing displaying the Stone Main Building preview when placing the Wooden Main Building
– Minor improvements and fixes to the User Interface and translations
With all these improvements done, we realize that the peace time with no State of War enabled should be extended to let you adjust the layouts of your Guild Castles. For this reason, the State of War suspension is extended until the beginning of a new Glory season (Tuesday, Nov 5th).
– Updated the catapult’s ammunition model – fire the pumpkins at will!
– Updated some of the world events: Volcano, Pride Long Forgotten and Abandoned Route (second stage of the Sea Wraiths event), adding Halloween-themed bosses to them
– Added Halloween-themed rewards which can be obtained in the mentioned world events
Quality of Life:
– Added a possibility to set the custom colors of the blocks indicators to prevent issues when they are not visible enough on specific backgrounds
– Updated the movement physics of siege engines – it will be harder to push them up a steep terrain at Guild Castles, as they will slow down and break their chassis much quicker in such a case
– Due to the recent update of Guild Castles placement, the catacombs entrances have been replaced to move them away from guild castles suburban areas
– Added NPC archers guards to the nation-controlled forts: Tenebrok, Rodrock, Greenport, Scarsdale, Seaclaw, Ulfgard
– Updated the Contribution Points earning, introducing the maximum cap of owned CP which is set at 40.000 (players already owning more won’t lose the CPs exceeding the limit) – CP won’t be earned after reaching the cap until the player spends some of them; thanks to this change, which affects only the edge-cases, we were able to increase the number of Contribution Points earned every week for the position in the Glory ranking, so the vast majority of players will now earn more CP every week after this update
– Fixed a problem with flying boars between Lublin and Dunfen (boars are not happy with this solution)
– Fixed a bug causing that the Nuker placement at Mudmine could spawn on the ground when the location was controlled by Ismirs
– Fixed the Logistician in the Waterford Castle
– Fixed a bug causing that the last tick of the bleeding effect applied during a duel could kill the player and apply the traitor status on the other player when the duel ends
We are working on fixing the bug causing that the building points aren’t always returned to the available pool – the issue seems to be more complicated invasive than we originally thought so we need some more time to fix it. Anyway, we want to assure you that we’re working on it and remind that the points are refreshing to correct state after each server restart.