In today’s update 2.01 we addressed the most urgent issues which have arisen after the launch (version 2.00).
- Added animation of torpedo attack for torpedo bombers attacking with torpedos. (So, you can now easily differentiate visually between a bomb and a torpedo aerial attacks)
- Fixed problem with Carriers' count in the 4th operation of the Japanese campaign. (You have to restart the 4th operation for new changes to apply)
- Fixed problem with Battleship count in the 7th operation of the US campaign. (You have to restart the 7th operation for new changes to apply)
- Fixed crash when attacking trucks with captives in the 3rd operation of the Japanese campaign.
- Reworked some models’ renders.
- Fixed US helmets models on some units.
- Fixed some of the localization issues.
- Fixed various other minor issues.
We would like to express our gratitude to all the community members, who reported most of these issues and thus helped us fix them as soon as possible and make the game better.
With best regards,
Starni Games development team