Please see below the Patch Notes for Version 129 of Autonauts.
In this version we have a couple of new things to play with along with the usual slew of fixes. We've also moved one of the Researches from level 3 to 4 because the things it unlocked required other level 4 research, and it wasn't particularly useful at level 3.
- New : "To Me!" and "Drop All" buttons added to the Brain panel.
- New : "Pause All" added to Bot Group panel.
- New : Tree Stumps can now be dug up specifically, instead of coincidentally when digging holes.
- New : A setting has been added that allows the flashing lights and lightning to be turned off.
- Updated : Drop All buttons now also drops inventory contents.
- Updated : Pressing M or Delete will now enter Edit Mode directly, instead of having to press E first.
- Updated : Skeps and Hives can now be deleted.
- Updated : Pottery Technology moved from Level 3 research to Level 4
- Fixed: Since 127 some people have been experiencing that their bots either stopped or wandered off (or other crazy stuff) when they load their map. 129 should now fix this. You'll need to stop/start the problem bots the first time you load up but once you save again it should be all good after that.
- Fixed : Bots sometimes couldn't be Whistle selected when using a Wheelbarrow.
- Fixed : Bots using Wheelbarrows wouldn't move after loading a level.
- Fixed : When a bot was told to Move To x,y and the target was covered by a building, it wouldn't move. Now it will move if it can get within 5 tiles of the target.
- Fixed : Stacked storages would have their contents doubled when moved.
- Fixed : Sometimes stacked storage wouldn't change contents when a bot added/removed.
- Fixed : Converters would sometimes get stuck making an object forever.
- Fixed : While placing and holding a line of blueprints, a bot would attempt to build them and crash.
- Fixed : Deleting an area of buildings while a bot was building one of them could crash.
- Fixed : Sometimes blueprints couldn't be deleted.
- Fixed : Depleted Stone Resources now regenerate after 10 minutes.
- Fixed : Clicking the Desktop button could sometimes minimise the game so that it couldn't be shown again.
- Fixed : Sometimes a Seedling Tray would show negative Tree Seeds, allowing infinite seedlings to be made.
- Fixed : Sometimes a workbench would accept more ingredients than were required, stopping it from working.